Amitabha is called Opame on Tibetan Language. One of the five Tathgatas symbolizes wisdom of discriminating awareness. He is red in colour. Represented one west of stupa or chatya. He exhibits dhyana mudra i.e meditation pose. His vehicle is peacock.
This is solid copper statue with semi body gold platting and gold polished on the face. A single aritst take 3-4days to finish making for this statue. Highly experienced artist has done all this work. Average weight of this statue is 1350 grams and about 21 cm height.
- All items are handmade, so, no professional pretty package;
- This is handicraft product. The pictures, size or weight of actual product could be some different than mentioned.
- Shipping weight could be less for multiple product purchase.
- If bigger quantity, please contact us for better discount.
- Any quesitons or requirements, contact us any time, we will get back to you soon.